Thursday, August 03, 2006

VB6 and Your Mother

Who on this side of the Mason-Dixie line uses VB6 these days? Mother of Pete! I’d dealt with a few different schemas of the Visual Basic programming language, namely VB.NET and VBA before, and I’d heard stories of neandertholithic clients still requesting that their applications be written in such nonsensory preposterousness but ne’er did I predict that Mr. Intern-boy would have to deal with it himself! In addition to all that, I was then immediately fondled by extra-terrestrials! Actually, neither that nor anything like it happened, but that would have been a nice break from routine, really.

In other news, my sister, Ms. Christina Wolfgang, got herself a job! Heck sure! She now makes a lot more than she did as an intern! Plus, when the summer’s over, they’re not going to ask her to leave! I hope. Way to go, kiddo!

studentweb.anderson.edu/~rrwolfgang
-Ryan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home