Friday, December 05, 2008

Google Time Machine

Using Google Maps can be a little bit like going back in time. I was looking for the exact location of somebody's house in the Anderson area, and from my 5,000 foot vantage, I noticed a familiar circular structure. I flew down for a closer look, and to my amusement, Warner Auditorium still graced the central recesses of the AU campus! And just to the east of of the great white dome, the practice football uprights were in place on a freshly painted rugby pitch, and construction workers were hastily assembling the building blocks of the Fair Commons Apartments. I did some virtual footwork, and found that the Mad Cav was still parked in the Shire driveway, right alongside the G-Ma Mobile and my landlord's utility van. It was trip down memory lane complete with visual aid.

-Ryan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home