Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Philistines on my Tail

Well, I did it. Pulled the trigger, you might say. As I've casually mentioned in some previous posts, I've been growing my hair out for the last year and a half and according to the last measurings, it was finally long enough to be turned into a nice throw pillow. So I cut it all off! I've learned a lot from having long hair, and I think that I've cultivated a deeper appreciation for the amount of trouble ladybirds have to go through each and every day just to keep from running into walls! Yessir, there are a lot of awful things to be said for having long hair. It's always up in your business. You have recurring dreams about spiders dancing on your face. And it's constantly in sandwich.

Still, there are some things I'm going to miss. I'll miss the unsolicited likenings to Jesus, Thor, and the human version of the Beast from Disney's Beauty and the Beast. I also very occasionally got called Triple H; not too often but still more than you'd expect (if you don't know who that is, don't worry about it). I'll also miss how not freezing cold my head used to be. Time to get growing again, I suppose.

Happy 12/12/12 if you're into that sort of thing. Me? I'm not into it.

-Ryan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home