A Song About November
Well, I certainly hope everybody had a nice October.
AU homecoming was last week and as you know, nobody cares. I did get to catch up with a few friends from out of town and play in the alumni rugby game which was fun because it turns out when I run fifty meters at a sprint, I sort of keel over and start deliriously asking where my car keys are. But before those fifty meters are up, forget about it. Total beast mode.
Speaking of rugby, if you've been following pool 2 of the Heineken Cup, you may be wondering what exactly is going on in the Toulon camp. In addition to losing their pool match against the Blues two weeks ago, they also wiffed an opportunity to grab an impressive Top 14 road win against Toulouse last weekend due to not one but three rare misses by Toulon flyhalf Jonny Wilkinson. As we all know, Wilko don't miss too much under normal circumstances. It's almost as though something was distracting him, like an impending event involving a significant amount of stress stress and bearing significant implications on his life and context. Something like...
Jonny Wilkinson Weds Long Time Girlfriend in Secret Ceremony
Say wha--?!
That'd do it, I bet.
Anybody know how to prevent sound from coming through your surround sound and television speakers? It's like, pick one, dork!
-Ryan


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home