Tuesday, April 01, 2008

April Showers

Hey you lot! March is over, and we’re absolutely into the real solid part of spring. April could be fantastic. It’s worth mentioning that it may be my last really difficult month as far as school goes. Hopefully it’ll be the last month of my life that I have to deal with this infernal Cisco curriculum.

Anyway, I just wanted to chime in with everybody and say happy April. Historically, April was the month that saw the Wolfgang trampoline being pulled from its ligneous winter confines to its rightful place on the west lawn. That was always exciting.

T.S. Eliot asserted in his book The Wasteland that April was “the cruelest month.” I think we can all agree that he was an unredeemable idiot… at least about this.

May you all allow God to minister to you in unexpected ways this month.

-Ryan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home