According to CNN.com, June was a "brutal" month for America. I'm not really sure what they're whining about specifically, but I think that I can agree with them that June was kind of brutal. Well, it was brutal at least compared to last June, when all I had to do was wake up at 10:00, crawl to the couch, take a nap, wake up again, code for about an hour, eat lunch, code for another hour, wait for my roommate to get home, work on fitness, play catch, code for another hour, wait for my other roommate to get home, watch a movie (while eating dinner), code for half an hour, run, code for another hour, watch an episode of Beast Wars (or Band of Brothers), and go to bed. Man. Of the number of things that I could say about this June, I think I'll just submit that it was not like that.
I have three more weeks of class. They are going to be brutal. Philippians 4:13
Happy July, everybody.
-Ryan
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home