Friday, January 01, 2010

Albert II

It’s January 1, 2010, and you know what that means, it’s the 613th anniversary of the coronation of Albert II of Habsburg! So unless you’re Jewish, Bohemian, or some other minority that he was thought to have repressed, this is the perfect opportunity to celebrate like it’s 1438! I intend to have a very traditional observation of the occasion. Which of course means that I’m going to go make a ham sandwich.

I hope you all had some fun last night. I played Scattergories and drank an O’Doul’s, so… so you know I had fun.

May God be intricately wrapped up in your New Year. And may you listen to The Great Lake Swimmers frequently. Also, may you, at some point, try chocolate covered bacon. I promise, it’s better than it sounds.

These are the things I wish for you at the dawning of this decade.

-Ryan

1 Comments:

At 8:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home