Here's a poem I heard once that celebrates the unfolding of the season:
Spring has sprung, the grass is riz,
I wonder where all the birdies is?
-Somebody's dad
Well here we are just past mid-March and once again I neglected to fill out a bracket for March Madness. It's too bad, because I am crazy about binary tree data structures.
I certainly am looking forward to the Heineken Cup playoffs! April 5th at Thormond Park!
 |
| What an idiot. |
I took three scoops of a pre-workout formula today (as opposed to the recommended amount which is one) and I thought my stupid heart was going to stop. I've actually had quite the litany of problems due to disregarding the warning label of particular product. A few weeks ago I was meeting a professor for lunch and he had to excuse himself a bit early which I saw as the perfect opportunity to mix up some of my delicious pre-workout beverage. Turns out, the mixture is quite volatile when shaken (which the label instructs you to not do). The darn thing exploded in a frothy bloom of sugary goo, coating the walls, tables, and chairs (and ceiling and windows and floors as I found out the following week) with purpley splotches. The look of horror on my face had not yet abated when an unassuming passer-by looked in and saw me standing there holding my now-mostly-empty water bottle with a frozen expression of bemused panic. The onlooker seemed to register that this was not a scene worth investigating and carried on her way. Even now there are still some remnants of the stuff on the ceiling.
You big dummy.
-Ryan
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home