Monday, March 02, 2015

I May Do Better for a While


It has been a long time since I have posted anything on This Blog and You; the longest period of inactivity since I began writing semi-faithfully in 2007. The reason for my unceremonious hiatus is that I have a bit of an odd compulsion; I find it difficult to justify writing for pleasure when I know that I have to write for work or school. For all of November and December and much of January I have been busied with writing for various graduate schools, the application to which has become an annual hobby of mine. While there has been ample opportunity to write since application season has ended, the prospect of posting something new to This Blog and You was daunting for me. I had already missed so much! I usually write about Guy Fawkes Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's Day, and the beginning of February and I had missed all of those things, and, while I can't make up for all those lost opportunities to write, I couldn't bring myself to not wish everyone a happy Casimir Pulaski Day.

-Ryan

1 Comments:

At 9:35 PM, Blogger Sean said...

We've all missed you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home