Friday, October 30, 2015

Rough Month for Sport Games

I haven't written any posts for This Blog and You this month, which is a shame.

 The Rugby World Cup (RWC) has been going on all October, delivering a few colorful talking points of its own. South Africa was beaten by Japan early in pool play, securing the biggest upset in RWC history. Also making history is the English national team, being the first host nation to fail to make it to the playoff stage of the tournament. Lastly, this was the first RWC in which no norther hemisphere team made it to the semifinals. The championship game will be played tomorrow by Australia and New Zealand. New Zealand won the last RWC and is favored to be the first team to win back to back. 

Though I was hired to be a C# developer, I am occasionally brought into some one-off project out in the field. This past Friday I drove out to beautiful Greensburg, Indiana to help out at a Honda manufacturing plant. I drove about forty different Civics in the span of about nine hours. For no reason.

 Though it's nearly gone, I hope you all have had a



-Ryan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home