Challenging Workout
I'm not on the Twitter. I'm not that hip. That notwithstanding there are a few people that I do follow with the help of my trusty Mozilla RSS-feed aggregator. One such person is top-shelf marathoner and Ecclesiastical brother, Asic's own, Ryan Hall. Much of what Mr. Hall spews on his Tweety has to do with things that I neither understand nor cotton to, such as running. Today he let fly with the following painfully pithy gem:
"Having encouraging friends on the track makes all the difference when in the middle of a challenging workout."
I agree. In life, as with road-running, encouragement is ever the life-blood of good works and worthy goals. Therefore, be good at encouraging.
In a related story, I'd like to say, "Thank you" to my grandpa, whose recent Christmas card I found to be especially encouraging. But, since he doesn't use his computer, I suppose I'll have to just have to tell him the old fashioned way; awkwardly.
Speaking of Christmas, Bob Dylan's Christmas album is wicked-nasty, but I can't stop listening to it.
-Ryan


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home