May Day 2013
Unless I miss my guess, the power outage of March and April is the longest hiatus that This Blog and You has experienced since 2007. As is usually the case with people who are living, it is not that nothing was going on during those two months, and yet somehow I never took the time to write about any of the experiences and episodes that transpired during that period of time. To be frank, it seemed as though March and April were chock full of abject failures and disappointments of varying calibers and it's always easier to convince yourself to write when you find yourself on the heels of some darn fine accomplishment or another. Braggable exploits notwithstanding, I tend to think that writing is generally a pretty good thing to do, so I'm going to get on back generating more of the same low-quality drivel that I've come to love from me. But not right at this moment. Right at this moment I'm really sleepy. Happy May, gangsters.
-Ryan


1 Comments:
Thank goodness. I like your blog posts. They make me laugh, which is only the case of two other writers: Mark Twain and Marc Parent. Neither of whom I know personally. Happy writing!
Post a Comment
<< Home