Monday, September 17, 2007

Lovely Evening

Already this edition of This Blog and You has taken longer to post than any of its ancestors. I opened my Google account, clicked on Blogger and then one of my professors walked into the lab where I was on duty. The time was 7:20 PM Anno Domini. He made an inquiry in regards to one of my class mates and I responded as helpfully as I could. He acknowledged my response and processed it, and then, in an amazing verbal maneuver of unconnected discourse, he began reflecting on the unrepentant brilliance of his recently completed lecture. My eyes rolled deeply into the far recesses of my skull and I faded from coherence. I resurfaced into consciousness as the professor laughed at something and walked away. The time was 8:45 PM. It's things like that that would try to break my relentlessly optimistic spirit. That and instructors trying to conform my note-taking practices to their own. Honestly though, if I did that, what would become of this sweet owl? No thanks, chumps! I also drew a pretty sweet Scorpion (Mortal Kombat) last week in 602...

So I thought I was going to fail my Technology 620 test last week. I totally didn't. Prayers change things.

-Ryan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home