Marengo
I spent last weekend wandering about the hallowed landscape of Camp Marengo, of Marengo, Ohio. Earlier in the month I'd been invited by some of the chaps in my small group to tag along and take advantage of the Young Adult Retreat (YAR!) that was going to be taking place there.Since the storied church camp of my youth and upbringing abides now in memories alone, I thought it made just as much sense to parasitically attach myself to theirs. It was a good choice on my part, because everybody was really nice to me. Despite the abundance of spiritually provocative subject matter on hand, all that I really committed to my notes over the entire weekend was the picture you see to the right.
This isn't the first time a seemingly random animal-themed lyric has been the inspiration for something other than productive note-taking.
-Ryan


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home