Monday, May 31, 2010

Mammal Oreo Day

Good news everyone! Today is Memorial Day. Last Thursday was Whiskey Day. In just three months it’ll be the Labor Day. My life seems to be a hedonistic tornado of celebration.

I made some outrageous claims to the effect of writing down some of my reflections regarding the wedding I attended on the 22nd. In following through with my general philosophy of doing as little possible while still technically meeting the indicated obligations, let me just say this much: gravity. There, I said it. In fact, I may have said too much. Draw your own conclusions. Or buy me a cup of coffee and ask me about it. I’ll make it worth your while, and that’s a pormise!

I saw four foxes yesterday. Then I went for a walk and saw four actual foxes. I tried to catch them so that I could make some clever remark about Catch For Us the Foxes but it turns out that they are smarter and faster than I am. I have the same problem with women.

I had the great pleasure of listening to Gloria Gaither speak at our assembly last week. I find her to be wildly offensive.

Ever find yourself in a Hookah bar at 1:45 in the AM after mistaking it for some other establishment? Me too. It happened just last night as a matter of fact.

I think that I would like it if people were more impressed with me than they seem to be.

I got accepted the Anderson University School of Theology! Better still, my boss signed off on me taking classes this fall! I’ll tell you what would really make this songbird sing: if AU would decide to pay for my classes. Yessir, that’s what I want them to do for me. Right now.

I told you never to call me,

-Ryan

1 Comments:

At 10:48 PM, Blogger Erica said...

Congrats on the AU acceptance. Good luck with that song.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home