MLKJD in BDTF
Last night I made the decision to convalesce at my folks' place in BDTF on MLKJD since I was already going to be in the area. When I pulled into that familiar driveway, I was struck by the sight of my Pa's latest architectural achievement festively adorned with a large wreath. The wreath itself was carefully illuminated with Christmas lights and the whole picture was masterfully framed against a shadowy backdrop of leafless trees and the snow-covered east field. The gibbous moon seemed to irradiate the very ground and everything was as bright and clear as crystal and I thought to myself, "This crap is Country-Magazine caliber!" Having apparently exhausted my capacity for poetic insight, I went inside and wished that that spectacle could have been witnessed by somebody who actually knows how to use a camera.
Munster failed to make it the quarter-finals for the first time in thirteen years.
Semester II of seminary is upon me. Apparently.
-Ryan


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home