Grim Grinning Ghosts
Got caught in a thunderstorm earlier in the week. It went from clear and sunny to pitch black and gushing rain in about twenty minutes and I was out running around. By the time I got back to the house, I was just about as wet as you can get, so I put on some running shoes and ran to the river.
I went and got a year older on you. You know, I'm older now than Steve Prefontaine or Baron von Richthofen ever were? That's so strange to consider. I mean, I've never shot down a Sopwith Camel or even a Nieuport 17!
For my birthday, one of my friends made me this cake. It's a little early in the year for a haunted motif, but I liked it; I'm looking forward to fall.
Just enrolled for classes and I'm particularly excited about Theological Ethics with Dr. Lewis. The best part is, they never expect you to cheat in classes like that. Suckers.
It's a new day. And things are going to change.
-Ryan


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home