Way Hay and Up She Rises
Perhaps it is because my standards are pointedly lower than everyone else's, or perhaps it is because I am a proper genius, but whatever the reasoning, I seem to be less stressed about the first test for History and Literature of the New Testament 1 than several of my classmates. To be clear, it looks to be a fairly rigorous examination and I'll probably fail, but at least I'm keeping my wit(s) about me! It's times like this when my "pick the low fruit" mentality makes me the envy of my slightly more intelligent colleagues.
Even those scant few of you who haven't already been driven into a yammering frenzy from Rugby World Cup fever would have enjoyed the France v. Japan game. Even those scant few of you. As I was watching it at 3:30 in the morning, I remember mumbling to myself, "Even people from Tazewell County would enjoy this!"
In spite of his record-breakingly poor performance, I would sure like to see Wilkinson retain his starter's spot.
For the record, I called this crap a long time ago.
Need a little pep in your step? Looking for the perfect jam to keep you inspired for your entire exercise regimen? Then you really ought to be listening to this song!
-Ryan


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home