What a Huge Deal
I won't belabor why it's such a huge deal but in just a few hours the 2011 Rugby World Cup final will be played in Auckland, New Zealand between the All Blacks and Les Bleus (France). Interestingly, the very first RWC final was played exactly 24 years ago between the same two sides in the very same stadium. I find the symmetry appealing somehow.
Speaking of rugby, Wilkinson has recovered from England's disappointing World Cup campaign by turning in two solid performances for his club which resulted in Toulon moving up two spots in the Top 14 ranking. Not that it matters much, because they lost Heineken Cup qualification last spring.
Also speaking about rugby, AU ushered in the 2011 homecoming with their fourth consecutive conference victory today. Great result, but the match was boring for all the wrong reasons.
I don't mean to be a whiner, but I wore brand new cleats in the alumni game today and now my feet hurt all crazy and whatsnot.
Maybe next time,
-Ryan


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home