Dontcha Fear
Hey kids! I have written more papers in the past week than I care to mention. But I know you're curious so I'll mention them:
- Jesus in New Testament literature
- Summary of the gospel of Mark
- Summary of the gospel of Matthew
- What sort of book is the Holy Bible?
- History of gender roles in the Christian Church
- Ethics of the early Christian Church
- The respective movements of the Spirituali and the Zelanti
- The Reformation and the Counter-Reformation
- The conciliatory effects of Cardinal Gasparo Contarini
My brain isn't used to all this work. I think I may be suffering from some cerebral cramping.
Speaking of cramping, I had hoped that November would be a great month for strength gains (of the physical variety) because I was going to be disciplined and dedicated and I was going to eat like a fully-grown Basking Shark. I started off well but then I ate all the food that I had purchased and I ran out of discipline and dedication too. Hm. That really didn't have anything to do with cramping.
Suffering from post-Rugby World Cup blues? Missing all that non-stop rugby action? Dontcha fear! The Heineken Cup opens today! The best teams in European rugby will be competing from now until March(ish) for the most(ish) coveted prize in club rugby! Let's all get behind Munster now and cheer them onto some great victories! Yay!
Editor's not
Though this post is marked "11-11-05," subscribers of This Blog and You will be sure to note the retroactive dating. It's just that there's usually an annual Guy Fawkes edition of This Blog and You and I wanted to pay homage to that, even though Guy Fawkes Day itself has lost a bit of its novelty in being co-opted into popular imagination by various movements and organizations as of late. Not that that's a problem. Make it your own, I say! Actually, Guy Fawkes Day might have slipped by me unnoticed had it not been for a thoughtful text sent to me by my intentional and wonderful sister. So happy Guy Fawkes Day! And happy 11-11-11!
-Ryan


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home