The Most Wonderful Time of the Year
Finals week is over and I'll admit that I made a lot of mistakes. One arena in which I cannot abide being corrected is grammar, particularly when it's in regard to an imaginary infraction like a split infinitive! I mean, even the chumps at CSM agree that it ain't no thing! Of course, according to some barbarians, ending a sentence with a preposition is also listed as an imaginary infraction, but that crap's something up with which I will not put.
There's just something magical about this time of year: the crispness in the air, the gentle transitioning of perspective that naturally comes with the changing of the season. I know that all sounds a little foolish and sentimental, but it can't be helped. I love the Heineken Cup.
-Ryan


2 Comments:
Its funny how their are some people whom are just born funny. Your one of them I think.
You almost made my head asplode, Finn. You tricksy little so-and-so.
Post a Comment
<< Home