Thursday, February 16, 2012

Mr. Negative

Here's what's been bothering me lately:

In my opinion, hashtags encourage poor grammar.

I'm not one to toot my own horn, but I used to have a pretty decent record at Scrabble. Since all my acquaintances began playing "Words with Friends," however, I have yet to win a game. I was playing Scrabble last week with some friends and somebody used the word “qi.” I said, “What the heck is 'qi?'” The person responded, “I don't know, but I know it's a word.” It made me think of this.

For the first three weeks of class, my Genesis professor called me “Randy.”

You know those graphics that are black boxes with four or more images in them that say, “This is how my mom sees me,” “This is how my horse sees me,” etc? It is my impression that every such graphic has at least one person comment, “blol, this is so true.”

Sometimes I think I don't know as much about the ladies as I tell them I do. For 'xample, I can't figure out why they like The Bachelor. Several gals will be up on there making out with one bloke with such a rapid turnover that they might as well be making out with each other to save time. “Just give me the gist of it, Gretchen.”

Time for some positivity! You're great! I like you just fine!

-Ryan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home