Soaked in Nostalgia
Today is the one year anniversary of Whiskey Day. To celebrate, I think that I'll treat myself to a whole thing of Hamburger Helper. I certainly did enjoy Whiskey Day. I'm sure that the memories of that whole episode will ferment within my brain for years to come, gaining value and character with age, like a fine bourbon of fellowship, eventually leaving me nostalgically inebriated on the proofage of reminiscence!
I've got some good news and some bad news. The bad news has been expected for quite some time. As I've written before, the Newcastle Falcons of the Premiership League have had a rough couple of years, falling nine, tenth, and once even eleventh in League tournament play. And that's just been in the last three years!
This string of underperformance has made me wonder how much longer the erstwhile World Cup winner, Jonny Wilkinson, would hang tough and let Premiership aspirations go unrealized? Well apparently, no longer is how much longer. Last week Jonny Wilkinson announced that he would be leaving Newcastle and playing for RC Toulon in France. Know who else plays for RC Toulon? New Zealand's own Tana Umaga!
The good news is, my student loans are paid off! Thank you, federal government!
God bless us, every one!
-Ryan


2 Comments:
Well, congratulations!!!!!!!!!
Wow. Very prudent in paying them back, I presume? Either way, good for you.
Post a Comment
<< Home