Ya'll Should Be Broken-Hearted Too
June is a great time of year. Of course last June, I split my time between ignoring assignments that were pivotal in relation to my successful completion of CICS and analyzing the original Star Wars trilogy. Sometimes I did both of those things at once. In years farther removed, June marked the opening of the Zion Lake camping season, which would begin with a five-day retreat for adolescents, affectionately called "Teen Camp." How boring! I'm sure they'd all be thrilled at the opportunity to freshen the joint up with a neutral density headshot of me looking pensive.
Speaking of sublime gift giving, if anybody has any good ideas for potential Father's Day gifts, let me know.
OK, I think that will do it for now. Just remember, there ain't no cows left for milking, baby. There ain't no chickens laying nothing. Lady, keep your distance, I mean no good. And ya'll should be broken-hearted too.
Word by word.
-Ryan


1 Comments:
I've got to go ahead and mention that with your wit you have considerably brightened an INGLORIOUSLY dark day I had endured almost in its entirety and left me tumbling out of my demure (if somewhat drab) desk chair, stilettos in the air, convulsing in laughter. It got ugly, but with my quick thinking, I was able to calm down my concerned employees (whilst I furiously wiped away the mascara streaks staining my face and rearranged my suit) by assuring them that I had killed it! And no one else would be hurt by the darn whateveritwas under my desk. Then as they returned to work I went back to laughing....
And by the way, I'm beginning to see things your way, you hardboiled old bachelor, you! You were right all along, and I'm climbing over to your side of the fence to join you in spitting at all those ridiculous promoters of marriage. What a dreadfully frightening concept it is! Hand me a tomato, will you?
Woopsy, this was a long comment.
Post a Comment
<< Home