Keep It Going
February, always a trying month, has lit upon the mighty midwest and brought with her a big honking winter storm. Anderson, both the city and the school, is looking at being shut down for two days and this has precipitated in me adopting a very languid brand of sedentary living. This comes at a physiologically awkward time for me, inasmuch as I had recently resigned myself to a 5,000-calorie-a-day diet. When you're not doing anything more physical than playing Uno, eating that much is a real chore. Here's how day #1 of the diet played out:
| 1 Glass Creatine | 150 Calories |
| 1 Peanut Butter Milk Shake (w/ whey) | 740 Calories |
| 2 Bananas | 340 Calories |
| 1 Bacon & Cheese Muffin | 300 Calories |
| 1 Large Bowl of Oatmeal | 260 Calories |
| 1 Marie Calendar Frozen Dinner | 550 Calories |
| 1 Ounce Salted Peanuts | 166 Calories |
| 1 Cup of Broccoli | 30 Calories |
| 1 Golden Delicious Apple | 101 Calories |
| 1 Cliff Bar (chocolate chip) | 240 Calories |
| 2 Egg & Sausage Sandwiches | 1180 Calories |
| 16 Ounces Chocolate Milk | 360 Calories |
| 1 Slice Black Forest Cake | 479 Calories |
| Grand Total | 5046 Calories |
Yes. So what we've learned here is that chocolate milk has a lot of calories and broccoli does not. We've also learned that if the Wellness Center doesn't open soon and I keep this crap going, I will get real fat and probably die. I should do some homework.
-Ryan


2 Comments:
You crack me up.
I was hoping you would start a food blog. If the KWC doesn't open soon feel free to borrow my 5 pound weights to burn about 10 of your 5000 calories.
Post a Comment
<< Home