Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Special Encypted Flavor

Hey guys. I miss you all.

I've been thinking about different ways to make This Blog and You a little bit more private but still grant access to those who want it. The only options that Blogger gives you are to a.) block everybody except people you specifically choose or b.) have it completely open. I've come up with a few ideas of how to create a less intrusive option, but I don't know if those ideas are any good. So please, take a perusal of my efforts so far and let me know if they work or don't work.

My first idea is to password-protect my posts through encryption. The drawback of course is that it requires the use of Javascript, which is not enabled in all browsers and aggregators.

So anyway, give this thing a try, if you please. The password is "billygoat".



-Ryan

3 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Blogger Chris Wolfgang said...

Totally worked. You're brilliant.

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You crack me up.

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Jason Wolfgang said...

Did you just kill my ability to get your blog via RSS?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home