Gladiolus
August is usually the hottest month of the year, when kindergarten teachers release the supply lists for their classes, everybody scrambles to complete their recreative to-do list before school resumes, and the Perseid meteor shower is at its peak. Back when I made my own calendars with unique themes for every month, I tacitly acknowledged August's significance by making sure that its theme always included Sagat from Street Fighter, who had been my favorite video game character since 2003. That tended to make things seem a little bit better somehow. I'm not sure when the worst August I've ever experienced would have been, but I don't think it was too bad at all. In fact, that's how I'd encourage you to face each breaking day this month; breathe deeply, and think to yourself, "August... This isn't so bad."
Have a great August! I'll be checking in on you.
-Ryan


2 Comments:
Gladiolus ... The End?
There, I fixed it.
Post a Comment
<< Home